The Type of Nail Lampsadmin
Comparison of types of lamps for nails.
UV gel lamps with fluorescent bulbs
- The consumption of energy is 3-5 times less than the incandescent bulbs.
- Serviceability of lamp from 5,000 to 10,000 hours.
- The temperature of the lights heating reaches 50°C.
- It is observed the decrease of light flux by the end of lamp’s durability.
- When voltage drops in the network are less more than 10% – reduction in temperature to 10°C.
- Has harmful pulsations of a light stream for vision, forbidden to look at the lamp.
- The lamps are contained harmful substances.
There is an electronic and an induction lamp ignition scheme:
- Smaller weight, simpler design.
- No protection components, electronics is sensitive to voltage drops.
- There is a need to change bulbs with UV-9W marking.
- Price is less.
- More weight intricate design.
- There are safety components; electronics is less sensitive to the network changes.
- There is a need to change bulbs UV-9W-L marking.
- Price is higher.
UV lamps CCFL (glow-discharge lights)
- The qualitative CCFL bulb can serve 80,000 hours or more.
- The small range of power consumption is not affected by the efficiency of light.
- Do not have harmful effects on the skin and eyes.
- Such kind of lamp does not require frequent maintenance.
- These lamps emit little heat during the operation.
- There are not serious limitations.
UV LED lamps (LED lamps) for gel- varnishes
- ICE light during operation almost does not heat up; it saves energy.
- LED lights serve to 100,000 hours.
- Dry the gel- varnishes, and led-gels for 10-30 seconds.
- ICE UV lamps are environmentally friendly.
- These LED devices do not require the replacement of bulbs and frequent maintenance.
- Lack of luminous flux pulsations.
- ICE UV lamps are safe for skin; the gel-lacquers do not bake during polymerization.
- The inability to polymerize stable gels (except adapted LED gels).
- It is rather a high price.
UV lamps CCFL + LED (Hybrid UV lamps)
- It combines two technologies: LED and CCFL.
- There is an opportunity to polymerize any stable gels and gel-varnishes.
- A high rate of polymerization.
- Almost does not heat up during the operation.
- Cost-effectiveness and durability.
- It is not observed twisting or curling of gel-varnish.
- During the polymerization of the gel is reduced the sensation of burning.
- Environmental friendliness and safety.
The best choice for professionals.
- The high price of hybrid CCFL + LED lamps.
Infographics – Comparison of types of lamps for nails:
Sally Hansen Salon Pro Gel Starter Kit Review
Sally Hansen Salon Pro Gel Starter Kit includes:
- LED lamp (with auto power off after 30 sec);
- base 4 ml;
- color gel 7 ml;
- top 4 ml;
- 10 special wipes for cleaning;
- remover 60 ml;
- special cuticle stick.
OPI Led Light Review
OPI Led gel light: the gel polishes polymerization quality, long life and complete safety of use.
66W Double Wide Nail Gel Polish UV Lamp Review
UV light with these fans operates smoothly and synchronously for fast and comfortable drying of any length nails.